2011/02/16

A Fresh Start

Hard to believe it has been over 7 months since my last post. I broke a promise to myself and to my imaginary readers. This was supposed to be a creative outlet for me as well as a valuable resource to others. I have no idea what use anyone other than me would have for reading this but hopefully someone will get something out of it. I really want to keep up with this blog this year, next year, the year after that, and so on. I finally have a sense of direction in life. My compass may be slightly defective so i may stray off the path every now and again but what's important is that I head in the general direction to Awesometaculartown.
For those of you who don't know Awesometaculartown is the place where life go into the beyond perfect zone. I believe we all have our own ideas of perfection that we can all find and grab and shove into our minds in order to create the perfect life. In order to find our shangri-la we must break free of the fact that we were all born into this synthetic world that tells us what we want for ourselves. You are the only one that knows what you want in life and you need find out what you really want and come up with a general idea of what you want and hopefully you will walk through the right door in the maze of life. Chances are you will find many interesting paths, some good some bad, and many things will try to ruin everything that you have worked so hard to find and keep but you need to work hard to choose the path that makes you the happiest. I walked through many doors and have seen many different paths but only a few actually appeal to me and those are the ones that need to be explored. I have had to extinguish many fires and destroy many monsters blocking my way but I think I'm almost where I need to be in order to find out where I really want to be. Life is very random and will try to stop you from being what you want but sometimes you need to put life in it's place and let it know that you choose where. Your destiny is not 100% set it's just a guideline. Well that's it for now, hopefully the next post will be much more interesting. Thanks for reading. Woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment